A Milestone Success- Fortune Global top 500 company chooses Cumuluspro’s Straatos BPM platform to improve Invoice processing productivity
Singapore, 15 April 2019 - CumulusPro is pleased to announce that a Fortune 500 oil and gas company in Asia has chosen CumulusPro’s flagship solution, Straatos Invoice+ automation solution for its invoice processing needs.
By implementing Straatos’ cloud-based invoice automation solution, Asia’s largest oil and gas company reduces mundane repetitive, and low-value activities associated with traditional invoice processing. This will allow the company’s staff to be more productive while gaining end-to-end visibility over the entire process. As a start, the project is implemented in one of its Asian offices with an expected annual volume of thousands invoice transactions. The company is looking at further expansion of the solution into their other offices in the next few years.
CumulusPro’s SaaS business model, Straatos agile workflow capabilities, low-code deployment, and cloud-based implementation methodologies are main factors on the selection of CumulusPro as the Oil and Gas company’s digital transformation partner.
Benefits of AP automation
Since implementing the Invoice automation solution, the oil and gas company has achieved numerous benefits, including:
- Centralise all invoice and information on one platform
- Rapid deployment into off shore offices as solution is cloud-based
- Improve data accuracy and eliminate mundane manual tasks with intelligent data capture
- Free up AP specialists’ time to spend on productive activities that drive business profitability
- Improve process agility to adapt to the specific needs of a multi-criteria, multi-level and multi-national validation process with the solution’s graphical workflow design
- Faster and more efficient invoice processing using rule-based approval or a multi-level approval workflow
- Increase visibility using process monitor (e.g. approval, identification of bottlenecks, etc.)
- Multi-language service support for international offices
“The decision of selecting Straatos Invoice+ cloud-based solution is a milestone success for CumulusPro.” beams Adeline Tan, Sales Director, CumulusPro. “This deal proves that CumulusPro’s cloud-based Business Process Management Platform can fulfill the complex needs of global conglomerates. WIth a presence that spans across the globe, the chosen solution has to cater for different languages, vendor types, work culture, varying processes and fiscal compliances on a single platform.”
CumulusPro helps businesses to rapidly transform into digital enterprises by Connecting People, Process and Application. CumulusPro’s cloud-based Business Process Management (BPM) Platform, Straatos, is designed to revolutionise how organisations and public institutions digitally communicate and collaborate with their customers, citizens and partners. Digital enterprises typically improve their customer experience, increase customer’s satisfaction, business efficiency and productivity while reducing cost and time to market.
For further information, please contact:
Sr. Vice President, Marketing