French cosmetics manufacturer goes digital with Invoice+, CumulusPro invoice automation solution
Singapore, 16 October 2018 - CumulusPro is pleased to announce that an exclusive cosmetics manufacturer has selected Invoice+, CumulusPro invoice automation platform for their accounts payable operations in Singapore. CumulusPro has digitally transformed the cosmetics manufacturer invoice approval process, starting from the digitisation and submission of supplier’s invoice of each business unit, processing them in the cloud, automated invoice approvals, and finally exporting the invoice data to the ERP system.
With the implementation of Invoice+, the cosmetic manufacturer has lowered cost from paper handling, the need for physical storage space, replaced laborious and mundane tasks with automation, and ultimately speed up the overall invoice process.
##Benefits of CumulusPro Invoice+ Invoice+ was selected for its ease-of-use, scalability and rapid deployment features. The manufacturer has achieved numerous benefits by:
- Eliminating physical invoice handling
- Protecting existing IT investment by integrating Invoice+ with existing departmental MFP devices
- Digitising invoice documents right from the start
- Lowering human error rates through automated processing
- Improving collaboration between financial operational staff, other business units, and suppliers
- Eliminating duplicate invoice occurrences
- Automating distribution of invoices for manager approvals using rule-based forwarding
- Automating invoice approvals using amount thresholds and check rules
- Lowering total cost of ownership of systems as there are no need to purchase a software license for multiple users
- Improving employee’s satisfaction by replacing mundane manual tasks with automation technology (eg. Data entry, auto data verification)
“Invoice+ is an invoice automation platform that runs on Straatos BPM platform. Using BPMN as a industry standard, all business processes are graphically designed. So making them easy to understand by business users.” says Adeline Tan, Sales Director, CumulusPro. “At the same time, simple to complex business rules and approval matrix are quickly created and deployed on our low code BPM platform to provide our customers a consistent and controlled invoice processing environment.”
CumulusPro helps businesses to rapidly transform into digital enterprises by Connecting People, Process and Application. CumulusPro’s cloud-based Business Process Management (BPM) Platform, Straatos, is designed to revolutionise how organisations and public institutions digitally communicate and collaborate with their customers, citizens and partners. Digital enterprises typically improve their customer experience, increase customer’s satisfaction, business efficiency and productivity while reducing cost and time to market.
For further information, please contact:
Sr. Vice President, Marketing